- Data logger systems
- Linear actuators with force or deplacement control
- Mechanical part testing machines
- Production machines
Web and Mobile Systems:
- CRM, ERP, closed loop payment and facility management systems
- Custom servers
- Secure communication systems
- Tracking systems (car, ...)
- M2M systems
- Prediction systems
| Summary |
- Data preparation, data acquisition, data analysis: This covers from data acquisition during product development, production and packaging to automated preparation of product catalogs (such as PDF catalogs, TecDoc, etc.) and automated data analysis for marketing. With the help of recorded data from various departments of the industrial company, optimizations and predictions will be made possible.
- ERP solutions: This covers from integrations between large software systems such as SAP, cloud storage, etc. of all kinds to monitoring production costs and estimating the sales price of newly developed products.
- Automation solutions: With these solutions, savings are made in production costs and energy consumption, and fewer errors in delivery and production are possible. (e.g. automated packaging, automated quality checks)
- M2M systems: With the help of M2M systems, better production management is possible and waste of time is minimized.
- Industry 4.0: Solutions are created independently of hardware so that as much data as possible is collected for analysis and assessments.
- Testing machines: Testing machines are prepared according to customer needs from draft to test reports. Examples of test pieces: mechanical parts, mass-produced products, chemical solutions ...
- IoT: To solve problems in production, measurement, monitoring and service, new devices are designed and programmed. The devices are available with or without an operating system (Windows/Linux) depending on the use.
- Web applications, mobile applications